Love Language Assessment Test
Valentines day is just around the corner. Do you know your love language?
- Acts of Service: Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes.
- Words of Affirmation: Unsolicited compliments mean the world to you.
- Physical Touch: Hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and thoughtful touches on the arm, shoulder, or face—they can all be ways to show love.
- Quality Time: Nothing says, “I love you,” like full, undivided attention
- Receiving Gifts: Don’t mistake this love language for materialism; the receiver of gifts thrives on the love, thoughtfulness, and effort behind the gift.
It really makes a difference understanding how people in your life give and receive love. For a short glimpse of your language take this test!
For a more in-depth (and probably more accurate) test you can go to Gary Chapman’s website They have the same test for children, singles, and teenagers here too.
Share your findings. What is your love language?