Who is Katie Bulmer?
Just a girl with a dream, but incase you want to know more:
- Mom to two girls, Wife to one man
- Former advertising specialist in TV, Print and Radio
- Yoga instructor
- Author of the book, Sorority Girls can Change the World
- Podcast Host of the “Truth for your Twenties” Podcast
- Speaker to over 25 different colleges nationwide
- Featured in the Adelphean Magazine
- Graduate of “Killer Keynote” training intensive
- Named the “Speaker who leaves quite an Impact” by the App State Student Paper
- Featured on Good Morning America…ok fine I was in the audience but I want to make sure you are reading this
- Mentor, Big sis, and best friend
Need a speaker to motivate your sorority to meet their full potential?
I’m your girl.
CHANGE THE WORLD
- Did you know in 2014 comfort colors brand t-shirts sold for ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS thanks to sorority girls?
- If Sorority Girls can do that for a T shirt…imagine what else they could do?
- What if their trend-setting power started movements that matter? (Bigger than cute T-shirts… I KNOW RIGHT?!)
- What if sorority girls started raising the bar in dating and stopped making excuses for some stinkin boy. (CAN I GET AN AMEN?)
- What if the girls saw in the mirror the incredible, beautiful, and strong woman she is?