Nobody wants a boring speaker who doesn’t get sorority life…I want to make you have fun, make you realize you can change the world, Oh and make you do a yoga pose. Let me explain…
Here is what I cover:
- The trend-setting power of sorority women and how 15 years of working in advertising lead me to see when sorority women like something, there is no stopping that multi-million dollar train.
- Using their power of influence for good.
i.e. Serving the community, buying fair trade, service social.
- Everyone’s favorite: changing the dating world.
Raising the bar in dating. Why sorority women can and should set a higher standard in dating. I’ll talk about all the good stuff here, love, sex, dating and defining what is important.
- Sisterhood: Sisterhood is the glue that holds every great movement together. This is the bond that keeps you going despite negative temptation. This is the dreams of all our founding members and I don’t believe we are too far gone.
- I’m also a part-time yoga instructor, so naturally, I close every talk with a yoga pose. I ask all the girls to stand on their own in a balance pose I challenge them by making it a little harder, eventually, everyone falls out. Then, we try the same pose, only this time while linking arms with their sisters.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Dates do you have available?
Katie limits her events to 10 a semester but she plans around YOUR schedule. Best way to find a date is to email us 2-3 dates that work for your calendar and we can respond to what works for Katie.
Do you do panhellenic or just chapter events?
I prefer panhellenic because it is so fun to see sorority women coming together for the greater good. But I can do whatever works best for your school.
If you want to make a Panhellenic event, most chapters get points for it. Plus we made it easy for you! Click here to see the email template you can send to the other chapters at your school.
Are you up for staying in our college guest room?
Some schools get a hotel, some have local alumna willing to host, I’ve stayed in guest suites in sorority houses and colleges. As long as I have pillows I’m fine.
Can we chat with you over coffee when you come to our school?
YES PLEASE. This whole adventure started with coffee dates with a younger me. I live for that! It is my pleasure to serve you as much as I can while I am in your city. Let’s have all the chai tea and chat like long lost BFF’s.
For your event, do you need any special set up?
I need the ability to show slides (i.e a projector) and a microphone if it’s a large room.
Some events we have dinner or snacks, some girls invite me to be part of their chapter meetings. Some girls bring me in for the speaker for women’s week or a to kick off recruitment. Whatever the location, I’ll bring the motivation, you bring the world changers.
When speaking to universities my speech is uplifting and will motivate your socks off but you won’t find it to be a “Christian talk”
Before we finalize our booking I like to have a conversation to make sure I tailor the speech to your school’s needs, and how I can best leave the audeice with the right motivation to Change the World!
My goal is to provide an inspirational message for every background!
More questions or just want to chat?
Please don’t let fancy web stuff fool you. I’m just a girl who loves chai tea and helping you live your best life. Please feel free to reach out, I’d love to chat!